- Minimum order of 2 cheeses required
- Consume within 1 week
- These cheeses are processed in the same area as soy. Traces may remain.
- We only dispatch orders on Tuesdays.
- If your order contains a pre-ordered Kumarabert variety, you will need to allow 7-10 days for your order to be ready for dispatch.
- For full Cheese Care instructions & Shipping Information please visit our CHEESE CARE page.
✓ Dairy Free
✓ Nut Free
✓ GMO Free
✓ Rich in probiotics
✓ Nutrient dense
Blue cheese lovers, this one is for you! A French-style soft-ripened blue cheese, which is similar to a traditional blue brie, the Kumarabert Blue is salty, tangy and piquant with a delicious creaminess and is perfect paired with crusty warm baguette or sourdough and a glass of your favourite wine!
Approximately 180g handmade, individual cheeses.
Please note: occasional discolouration through the white rind is normal - this is due to the miso paste coming through underneath. It does not affect the quality or taste of the cheese.
Kumarabert Blue Ingredients
Oats, Coconut Yoghurt, Coconut Oil, Kumara, Salt, Vegan Cultures, Soybean, Arthrospira
Soy, Coconut, Oats
DIVA Kumarabert Blue
- Store in baking paper in the fridge.
- Consume within 2 weeks from date of purchase.
Please order 1 week in advance. These artisan cheeses need time to mature.
Please note that these cheeses are processed in the same area as allium. Traces may remain.